My Favorite Streets of Big Bear


I look at Real Estate all day long.  Both online and at the location while showing.  
Here are my Top 10 Streets I love in Big Bear!

10. Rim of the World
Large Parcels leading towards the National Forest, what could get much better than that?  

9. Lakeview Drive
Only because I've lived on this street before and its proximity to everything in town.  There are some beautiful lakefront homes along this street!

8. Canyon Crest
Incredible views of both Ski Slope and sometimes Big Bear Lake.

7. Knickerbocker 
Great Access to the Village and the National Forest via 2N08.  

6. Heritage Trail
Beautiful neighborhood and street of mostly full time occupants with newer constructed homes on Large Parcels

5. Cherry 
Same reason I love Knickerbocker- usage and proximity to the National Forest via the old ski slopes.  

4. Erwin Ranch
I would love to live here mainly because there is a nice road to run along.  Again, large lots surrounded by the National Forest.

3. Pioneer 
Who wouldn't want to wake up and look at the National Forest every morning.  Also from this street you could hike all the way to Mexico or Canada!

2. Mariposa
Beautiful and nicely spaced homes that back to acreage properties.  I love the peaceful mountain setting back in this area of Erwin.

1. Switzerland
Incredible houses on acreages these homes are spaced nicely and I love that the road isn't finished causing many people to stay away from the street.

Comments

Popular Posts