Rental Recommendations

Many of my clients are looking for income property in Big Bear.  Sometimes its best to put the cart before the horse and think about who you'll be renting it out with first.  Many times by creating this relationship up front they can help guide, with me, on which properties are going to be the best for income generating.  Below are my 3 favorite companies that have been doing great things with my clients investment properties.

Destination Big Bear    http://www.destinationbigbear.com/    909-752-0234

The guys to talk to here are Evan and Nick.  Great people and their main focus is getting QUALITY homes on their program.  They want homes that the owners are going to be active and responsive to allowing repairs anytime there is a complaint.  I love companies like this that are proactive because they do not want uphappy renters!  The upside to them are that they are really selective to what they take.  The downside to them are that they are really selective to what they take.

Big Bear Vacations  http://www.bigbearvacations.com/  909-866-8200

On the other side of the spectrum is Big Bear Vacations.  The gal to talk to here is Christina Lindsey.  She newly stepped into the position of  New Homes Coordinator and people are loving her.  Big Bear Vacations is a company I used to manage at and what brought me out to Big Bear.  I know you will be pleased with their performance.  The plus to Big Bear Vacations is that they have a million dollar marketing budget and make outbound calls to follow up with clients interested in staying.  The downside is that they charge booking fees to guests and owners to book a stay and also as an owner you get a cleaning fee to stay in your home.

Vacasa      https://www.vacasa.com/    909-253-6708

Another great company.  Smaller but knows what they are doing.  They've been growing ever since they expanded into Big Bear.  Many of my clients have been really happy with their model.  They have great photography and do a nice 3D tour of the homes also.  Lastly they offer a program where they will offer you a monthly amount to just take over your home and be able to rent it as they want.  A couple owners I know have done this and like it because it guarantees the monthly mortgage.  The plus side to them is they're still small and do really well for their clients.  The downside  for me is that I don't really know the company as well as the others so I don't really have a downside.

Comments

Popular Posts