New Moonridge Listing with Great Rental Potential!


This home in Moonridge just hit the market about an hour ago.  
Below is some of the feedback I get from the rental agencies that I work with.

This home is super clean... Good Location and Sleeps 5.
Our top producing 2 bedrooms do about $20K gross annually but they get rented like crazy to meet this.

Spruce Hollow - This 2 bedroom sleeps 4 and rented 147 nights to gross $20K.
http://www.destinationbigbear.com/Property_detail_v.aspx?propid=616
Having the space for a pool table is great. Its a little more house than some 2 beds 2 baths.

Set up the bedrooms correctly and I think it will doe $16K - $18K gross annually. Potentially more....

If its possibly I would do this.

Bedroom 1: Queen and Twin
Bedroom 2: Queen and Twin

or

Bedroom 1: Queen and Twin
Bedroom 2: Single Queen or King
While this may not be the home you are looking for let me know which one is and I can get some feedback for you!

Comments

Popular Posts